Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Up High- Fauver Colton

Growth is Needed, My growth is going too slow..
And thas 4 sho.. but No show, Real talk
I should be up high wit Jack on the Beanstalk
Mad aggy like nails on a chalkboard..
I'm runnin I need to Kick... Score, Soccer
Need to check with the man, Doctor
Get his Prognosis, get a diagnosis, Before I I
I need an autopsy.. My eyes getting dizzy, Epilepsy
I need that start and I'll be ready. Check me
Let me.  Cause I fit the bill, Next please,
But I'm different still, I can make you , won't
break you.  Cause this talent is real, which
is around like Slim to nill, you know the deal
I keep it real. Have I ever done a show?
No, but I can go and show you a snow storm
of talent, 10-4 Bet you aint seen that before
But wait! I got more, but its yet to come,
I got swag and class, I'm def not a bum
And for sure aint dumb, The best is yet
to come, Wait what a cliche for me to say!
The best is here and it just keeps getting
better.. so when does it stop? Never.
Are you ready for an epiphany? Cause
you gonna realize it me, in your subconscious
dreams, putting you to sleep, like its a
lullaby, Good night, sleep tight, thats right.
I continuously growing and showing you
What you'll see in the future, its me
Fauver C....

No comments:

Post a Comment