Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Prince..By Fauver Colton

Come on Come Come Come Come on..
Whats wrong? I been waitin too long.. to get me shine on
Dats why I was born. Swag so strong.. I swear it is foreign.
I am never borin.. Let me check the storage, and take out
The garbage, don’t deal wit carnage I be flyin high, soarin,
I take the advice from the ones before me. Cause they mad
Nice, to start with out me, I am white but its brown inside me,
Wit all dese birds flyin around me? Why Why Why not
Gon and crown me.. I can be a Prince, but you jus found me.
Check da mic check the  sound please, Don’t need points yeah, brownie
I am different…from the rest…swift wit the words…dat you can bet.
Whats next?, on the way to the top, but you don’t haveta stop,
Keep goin, ya not dead, like a T-rex, I’m here to help,
Don’t cop the style from the Best, Jus do your own,
Be MATure, you claim you grown,  aint nun wrong with
Doin the work, we reaped, and the product we sown,
We be Loud just like Rih Rih, you see, gotta keep up wit the beat,
We need it.. cause  they be bleapin my beats. But they be
Putting dis on re re re repeat. Style so neat
Well organized, competition be doin suicide,
Cause I got that pesticide, Got more fans den China..
They be tryn to ride.. Energy like Keri so Live..Thats right
But I love Left Eye. Rest in Peace.. she sending me them
Heavenly raps, that would snap that crap that we hearin
Now.. fact ..I am the Prince that’s here to stop that..

No comments:

Post a Comment