Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dont Show it- Fauver Colton (poetry)

Tears form, finally, which takes turns rolling
Down my fire hot cheeks, and they are cooled,
but only just a little, Emotions are flying, along
with my thoughts, soaring in the air.
With a blank face I stare at myself in the mirror.
This only makes me realize what a failure I am..
And I care too much about myself .. so I cry..
Harder.. and stare ..Longer.. and think..Harder
 about a place where I can start all over.
Who cares? Nobody..I don't have Anybody..
Cause Everybody is too busy with their own
lives to look at Somebody elses.. I look down at
my hands and think of the bad that they've done
But the good has won... in this case, Cause I
am reminded that I am a Saint..The thought is
soft and faint cause I think I aint don half of what
I want to. When I'm upside down, I'm reminded
That I'm also a Sinner. I'm a Beginner at life.
I make mistakes, But that doesn't mean that
I'm not a winner. and then my thoughts venture..
off to the Calico of loves of my life. They are the
Golden section of the oh so bright. When I cry
At nite they do not see because I hide behind myself.
I am someone else I form a tear thinking of
my Past, and a second one follows due to the
Horrible present..Then the future scares the hell
out of me because I don't know it.
I cry inside, I just don't show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment