Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Best You... By Fauver Colton Young

This is a poem for those people feeling like they aren't achieving their dreams.
Just keep doing strong, listen to your heart,
and soon the Dream will be realer than you before you know it.
I love you ... Enjoy. :)

Who I am is who I am. I do what I can
to understand that life's not Bland.
You gotta take a chance, to get what you want
and be what you can, and do what you need,
to succeed. Don't be what you see,
Have your own mentality and Read your heart
Don't Follow, Lead, Say it with me..
Imma be me, okay Imma be me, now breathe,
Don't settle for less, Life's a game,
much harder than chess, Take another breath,
but take another step, Work out your worth,
and do another rep. til no more left.
Did all you can? Now do it all over again.
You could be the best. Is the point across?
Work hard, and you'll have lil loss and
Listen to the boss, above your head, thats
right, thats what I said, Thank Him
for your daily bread and blessings,
But back to you instead of Him..
Do what you do, and don't listen to them.
Haters that is, the ones that say you can't win.
Prove them wrong, make it to the end.
Say, "I have the trophy, and you don't know me."
But truth is you never stop growing,
and you never stop
You can't beat the clock, but make the time rock,
The goal in life is find the key to your lock,
and knock on the door of your potential.
its essential in order to win,
You can't be lazy, or think 'Maybe'
Be strong, carpe diem, and do your best daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment