Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Professor Fauver... A New Rap.

These bitches is my sons..
I teach em fashion rappin' and all about guns.
And how to have fun., to make a rap a pun
She aint a Nicki fan, then the bitch is def deaf dumb..
She aint a Fauver fan, then the bitch is Headless,
At night in bed bitch all reckless, and restless.
Honest I could care less cause I got checks
and cash on decks and those decks on other decks.
Pay attention to the road Dont wreck.
Wanna be a fan..?? so don't beg.
Get in the line just like the rest. Sit in a desk
Imma teach you dis: Yall gon call me ProfessOR
FauVER don't call your MothER.. list to the boss
and no otheER.. Don't wanna SuffER, Join the crew
that conquERs.. The majority always beats the
Minority so fuck with the authority...
I know yall want more of me..HAHAHA.
This aint war please, cause see: We've already won.
Whats done is done.
Cause remember I taught yall how to use the gun,
and the laser to stun, make the swine grunt,
then make them run, then make them squeal
Cause they fake, and we keep it real,
cause We make it look it easy don't you feel??
No need to steal, our pockets on steel,
Stainless steel, and the pain aint real
Imma kill wit my words cause we da best
on Earth..Waste ya time and search....

No comments:

Post a Comment