Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look of the Week (March 9- 15)

LOOK OF THE WEEK:
Jennifer Lawrence, What a wonderful body, beautiful face, and a great fashion sense. :) With the gown you wore at the Oscars, and this dress, I think its safe to say that RED is your color. Beautiful.

Rose Byrne absolutely pulls off the shorts with hose. Paired with a white silk blouse, this is the epitome of Class. The only exception is the absence of pearls.

Hailee Steinfeld looks great in these trousers, loose blazer, and also Great hair!

Emmanuelle Chriqui, What a great name! but even better, this snake skin gown looks very classy, which is hard to do with such an exotic print. What a great contradiciton. :)

Michelle Trachtenberg wears a lovely gown that is perfect for a Red Carpet. I am such a fan of Classy, and this is classy much. :)

What an interesting number Selena Gomez has chosen this week, I am in love with this one, I am very indeed a fan of Miss Gomez now, if I wasn't ever.

Lake Bell, in this "Almost Bohemian" I have a friend name Telethia, and this looks like something that she would wear, I always admired her fashion sense, and Ms. Bell Thumbs up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment