Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OSCAR'S Best Dressed 2011 Red Carpet


Cate Blanchett
Givenchy Couture gown
You make my heart smile with this gown.

Anne Hathaway
Valentino (left)
The Overall Best Dressed, but that's because you had the opportunity to change into like 1,000 different outfits.

Mila Kunis
 Elie Saab
Very Surprised with Ms. Kunis. Very Impressed.

Natalie Portman
Rodarte with Tiffany's jewelry
Best Actress, but not Best Dressed, but Hey! I love the earrings.

Halle Berry
Marchesa
Goddess; and Halle, why do you not age???


Scarlett Johansson
Dolce & Gabbana
Best Bottom Award, and Lovely Gown


Melissa Leo
Mark Bouwer
I'm a fan of Gold, and Congratulations on your Best Supporting Actress win!

Gwyneth Paltrow
Calvin Klein
I'm a fan of your fashion, not your music.

Nicole Kidman
Christian Dior
I like this dress, but only when you stand in certain positions.



Sandra Bullock
Vera Wang
RED HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment