Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Boss... A Rap by Fauver Colton..

This is my VERY FIRST RAP... :)
and its a TOTALLY different persona than what I really am...
Enjoy...

Okay, I might be Gay, but I break the Gates,
Let me get one thing straight,I cut right to the chase..
If you fuck wit meh I'll spray ya face wit mace.
And that's metaPHORicallay for all the lames..
Don't fuck wit meh For you own good sake.
Bitch jus sit back but please don't hate..
All about that cake and the money I make..
and the money he makes
and the money she made
What you frownin for Envy's the ugliest trait
Didn't know dat? You late What you say?
You need a break? Get back to work..
before I take ya pay. You ask for a raise..
and NO is what I say. Run along and fix daddy
a drank.. take a bath too baby cause you stank.
I'm a Boss, jus like Kelis got ha man on leash,
Just like me. Wanna be free? lemme get the deed.
But gon gimme da key.. to your sanity..if leave
you won't believe
you gonna fall just like the Autumn leaves.
no Food to eat and No air to breathe..
so  betta jus stick wit me.
Do what I say and there'll be no Heat.
Lemme guide you, you poor lil sheep,
I'm da truth as far as I can see, and they say the truth
shall set you free... The BEST air is what I Breathe..
No time for the small meek and weak. Time and money
is for the high and chic.. Thats the fee for bEing the boss
Apparently, but please babay just spare me...

No comments:

Post a Comment