Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Favorite Color (In Fashion) Top 10


SJP is always trying to show off, but she definately deserves to in the beautiful gold gown, she is my 10.

Sandra Oh may be a Dr. on Grey's Anatomy but in the World of Golden Gowns she's a Goddess. Lucky Number 9.

Number 8 is the 1 and only Rihanna. I chose this picture because of the view. This dangerous "Gaga"ish dress is edgy plus Classy. :)
heavenly 7. But GaGa is no Angel. What a beautiful Devil she is in this slinky golden dress. I wish she wore dresses like this to events/functions.

6. Anne Hathaway. Always stunning.. this dress not only elaborates the waist it makes her legs look long and even more stunning. 
Hello you Beautiful Curvy Lady. Beyonce Knowles Top 5, paired with a black backdrop this is more of an artwork.
Halle Berry, she fine, and ageless, love the combination of floral, metallic, and gold, Genius. I AM NUMBER 4
Threes a Charm, and So is JLo in this cleavage showing gown, Marchesa is the best I agree Mrs. Anthony.
Ms. Barrymore, it seems you look better as you age, in my opinion, and this dress earns you the maximum cool points. Number 2 Worthy.

Ellen Pompeo is the epitome of class. Grey's Anatomy can only be proud of you. You receive the GOLD (in Gold).

No comments:

Post a Comment