Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dressed to Kill: 2011 Grammys


2011 GRAMMY'S WORST DRESSED
In no particular order. (not necessary)

NICKI MINAJ
Cat Fight Prone.

JORDIN SPARKS
Stylist Needed, I am willing to Help Jordin.

MONICA
Why are you always dressed for a funeral?? And why always these shoulder pads???

NADEEA
I don't know you but I can tell you're tacky.

HAYLEY WILLIAMS
Red hair isn't for everyone. Also, it seems fashion isn't either.

EVA LONGORIA
No ma'am. You know better. Now bend over.

I FORGOT HER NAME
oh. my. GOD. WHOEVER YOU are, you're wrong for this!

GRAM'MA FUNK
Ma'am. I shouldn't be able to tell which breast is bigger because of your gown.

SELMA BLAIR
Dressed in TableCloth

WILLOW SMITH
I'm more mad at your mother for this one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment