Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nicki's Top 9


Color... and Loud Colors at that .. is what you'll find in Nicki Minaj's Closet .. or her Brain for that matter.
I personally find her style to be unique, somewhere between Rihanna and Lady Gaga.
But I enjoy her looks when she does simple with a loud color, and maybe, just maybe a bizaare shoe.


9. From a concert. Dangerous shoes with afrocentric dress. Relatively simple with a twist.


8. Eggshell dress with blue leopard print hair. Unique. Nude shoes. Nice.

7. its Barbie Bitch!! Her and Drake would make a lovely couple.


6. Red all over. Red Louboutins plus a Red fur always equals success.

5. I don't know why I like Nicki in blonde. Love the hair and dress.
4. A star in her own right. Love the curves, dress, glasses, and basic pumps.


3. Pink Friday art. I just enjoy this look. She should've done this for the Red Carpet.

2. Look at those shoes. Heaven. I like the turquoise with the orange and blue.

1. The hair is gorgeous. the sparkle is gorg, and with the simplicity. #win.

No comments:

Post a Comment